auto opening microsoft edge while open internet explorer

Being redirected from Internet explorer to Edge automatically ?


I am surprised that I am automatically redirected from IE to MS Edge when I go to open Internet Explorer to login IP Camera. I like IE and would rather stay in Explorer for camera login and web mail login. Since 8/1/20 I am being automatically directed to MS Edge with Edge main page opening for my Gmail.


                    
            

Fixed:
  • Open Microsoft Edge browser and click on the 3-dots menu button present at the right-side of the toolbar. Now select setting.
  • Now go to Default browser tab and in right-side pane, look for following option

You can disable this behavior from Edge by going to Settings > Default browser > Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge and setting.







How to disable automatic redirection from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge?
How do I Turn on automatic https in Microsoft Edge?
Why does Microsoft Edge disable pop ups and redirects?
Is there a way to stop auto redirects?


Comments

Popular

icegate registration with dsc | Unable to execute PKI Component

MFS100 mantra driver installation and RD service

Repair Hikvision IP Camera | Cable color codding